Statement of responsibility: Leslie Davis Burns
ISBN: 1501334212, 9781501334214
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xiv, 224 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm + 1 Internet access card
Beauty and Fashion.; Fashion.; Clothing trade Environmental aspects.; Clothing trade Social aspects.; Fashion Social aspects.; Sustainable design.
- Overview of Sustainability and Social Change in Fashion
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice
- Product Life Cycle
- Longevity of Use
- Supply Chain Assurance and Transparency
- Sustainable Business Logistics and Retailing
- Sustainable Communities
- Goals, Plans, and Trends in Creating Sustainable Supply Chains
- Fashion Transparency Index: Brand Analysis and Engagement
- Upcycling Collaboration Project
- Zero Waste Design and University/industry Upcycling Collaboration: A Conversation with Elizabeth Shorrock
- Company Highlight: Loomstate: It's All Connected