Edition statement: David Bowie, Francis Buttle, Maureen Brookes and Anastasia Mariussen.
ISBN: 1138927481, 1317403487, 9781138927483, 9781317403487
Intended audience: Specialized.
Previous edition: Oxford: Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann, 2011.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xxiii, 410 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 25 cm
Travel and Tourism.; Hospitality industry Marketing.
- Structure and learning features
- Part A: Introduction
- 1.Introduction to hospitality marketing
- Part B: Pre-encounter Marketing
- 2. Marketing research
- 3. Understanding and segmenting customers
- 4. Competitive strategies
- 5. Developing the offer
- 6.Locating the offer
- 7. Pricing the offer and Revenue Management
- 8. Distributing the offer
- 9. Communicating the offer
- Part C: Encounter Marketing
- 10. Managing the physical environment
- 11. Managing service processes
- 12. Managing customer-contact employees
- Part D: Post-encounter Marketing
- 13. Managing customer satisfaction
- 14. Relationship marketing
- Part E: The Marketing Plan
- 15. Marketing planning