Statement of responsibility: Donald Getz, PhD
ISBN: 191139665X, 9781911396659
Intended audience: Specialized.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
x, 178 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm.
Events management theory and methods series
Tourism.; Special events Evaluation.; Customs and Folklore.; Special events Management.
Events management theory and methods series.
- BASIC CONCEPTS AND DEFINITIONS
- VALUE, VALUES AND EVALUATION
- A MODEL OF THE EVENT EVALUATION PROCESS
- METHODS, MEASURES, AND PLANNING AN EVALUATION PROJECT
- ESTABLISHING THE EVALUATION SYSTEM
- GOALS AND GOAL ATTAINMENT
- EVALUATING THE ORGANISATION (PART 1)
- EVALUATING THE ORGANISATION (PART 2)
- EVALUATING VISITORS and EXPERIENCES
- QUALITY EVALUATION
- EVALUATING HUMAN RESOURCES
- EVALUATION IN DIFFERENT TYPES OF PLANNED EVENT