Statement of responsibility: edited by Nina K. Prebensen, Joseph S. Chen, Muzaffer S. Uysal
ISBN: 1786395037, 9781786395030
Intended audience: Specialized.
Previous edition: 2014.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
xii, 259 pages : illustrations (black and white, and colour) ; 25 cm
Tourism Psychological aspects.; Travel and Tourism.; Tourists Attitudes.; Tourists Psychology.
- 1: Co-creation of Tourist Experience: Scope, Definition and Structure
- 2: Dynamic Drivers of Tourist Experiences
- 3: Tourist Experience Value: Tourist Experience and Life Satisfaction
- 4: Conceptualization of Value Co-creation in the Tourism Context
- 5: Why, Oh Why, Oh Why, Do People Travel Abroad?
- 6: Self-congruity Theory in Travel and Tourism: Another Update
- 7: Moving People: a Conceptual Framework for Understanding How Visitor Experiences can be Enhanced by Mindful Attention to Interest
- 8: Co-creation of Experience Value: a Tourist Behaviour Approach
- 9: Authenticity as a Value Co-creator of Tourism Experiences
- 10: Experience Co-creation Depends on Rapport-building: Training Implications for the Service Frontline
- 11: Approaches for the Evaluation of Visitor Experiences at Tourist Attractions
- 12: Storytelling in a Co-creation Perspective
- 13: Tourist Information Search: A DIY Approach to Creating Experience Value
- 14: Co-creation of Value and Social Media: How?
- 15: Prices and Value in Co-produced Hospitality and Tourism Experiences
- 16: Value Creation: a Tourism Mobilities Perspective
- 17: Guide Performance: Co-created Experiences for Tourist Immersion
- 18: Value Creation and Co-creation in Tourist Experiences: an East Asian Cultural Knowledge Framework Approach
- 19: Perspectives on Value Creation - Resource Configuration
- 20: Value Co-creation: Challenges and Future Research Directions